Sierra Nevada x Mahrs Brau Oktoberfest
The first Oktoberfest of the season has arrived at Lee’s!
This authentic version of the festival beer is deep golden in color with a rich malt complexity, but with a noticeable spicy hop character from the use of the nearly forgotten Record hop varietal.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT 6.0% by volume
- BEGINNING GRAVITY 14.6° plato
- ENDING GRAVITY 3.5° plato
- BITTERNESS UNITS 30
- YEAST Lager yeast
- BITTERING HOPS German Magnum, Palisade
- FINISHING HOPS German Record, Saphir, Crystal
- MALTS Two-row Pale, Steffi Pilsner, Munich, Vienna
- CUISINE German Weisswurst sausage, Roast Pork
- CHEESE Mild Cheddar, Butterkase
- DESSERT Apple Strudel with fresh whipped cream
Brewing is as much art as science, and all beer specifications and raw materials are subject to change at our brewers’ creative discretion.