At Lee’s Discount Liquor, it is our top priority to keep our customers, team members, and the community safe while we continue to provide exceptional customer service. As such, we are hypervigilant in following, monitoring, and evaluating COVID-19 safety procedures. We are upholding precautionary measures by following social distancing standards and sanitizing all locations with EPA-approved disinfectants to help prevent emerging viral pathogens claims associated with COVID-19.
Face coverings are now mandatory in all our stores.
Effective June 25, 2020 per Governor Sisolak’s order, masks are required to be worn in all indoor and outdoor settings. Masks must cover your mouth and nose. This consideration is based on the CDC’s recommendation as a way to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Exceptions are children under the age of 9 and guests who have trouble breathing or who have pre-existing conditions that make it difficult to wear face coverings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lee’s Discount Liquor doing to keep guests safe and healthy as they shop in the stores?
- Enhancing the cleaning and disinfecting frequency of our stores, particularly in high-touch areas (including carts, handbaskets, payment touchpads)
- Placing clear acrylic shields at all checkout lanes
- Monitoring and metering customer store access based on state or local occupancy requirements to maintain the permitted amount of people allowed in the building at one time
- Posting signage and floor decals emphasizing the importance of social distancing while shopping
- Requiring all team members to wear masks at all times
- During busy times, stationing team member at the store’s entrance to ensure that everyone who enters the building complies with this mandate
- Creating contactless pick-up procedures as allowed by applicable state law (including curbside pick-up, in-store pick-up, and delivery)
- Canceling all classes, in-store tastings, and events
What are the available services provided by Lee’s?
When we went into lockdown Lee’s Discount Liquor researched other opportunities and ways to serve the community while are doors were closed. We embarked on new e-commerce methods to get product to customers safely. We now offer these services:
- Order online and pick up in store
- Order online and we will bring it to your car for contactless curbside pickup
- Order online and have it delivered (drivers will bring your order to your doorstep)
Please refer to our specific store’s webpages for more details on all services and hours of operation.
We are working diligently to fill all orders as quickly as possible. Due to supply chain disruptions and increased order volume, fulfillment may be impacted, and delivery can take up to 48 hours to process. Orders made after 4:00 p.m. are not guaranteed for same day pickup.
What is Lee’s Discount Liquor doing to keep our team members safe?
- Providing all team members with mask
- Requiring use of masks at all times
- Requiring team members to stay home when they are feeling unwell
- Offering new, additional emergency paid sick time and excusing absences related to COVID-19 events
- Providing protective barriers at registers to protect both associates and customers
- Providing options for free COVID-19 test kits for all employees
- Requiring temperature checks before every shift using No-Touch infrared thermometers
- Team members with a temperature are asked to return home
- Revising our service standards to encourage all team members to leave 6 feet of “Space to be Safe” between them, customers, and other team members
- Reminding employees to follow good hygiene, wash their hands frequently, and avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Using disinfectant foggers, sanitizing solutions, and other cleaning methods frequently to keep a safe environment to our teams